Job Title: Commercial Account Handler
Position: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Aberdeen Office for an experienced Account Handler with the drive and ambition to develop the role towards Account Executive in the future.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to Account Executive and accompany on client visits where necessary
- New Business and Renewal Broking [adopting defensive strategies]
- Discuss Strategy with and prepare accurate submissions for Insurers
- Prepare Reports for New Business and Renewals in advance of client meeting, assuring all deadlines are met
- Provide support service to a broad range of both Commercial & Corporate Clients.
- Day to day contact for clients handling all queries/amendments
- Keeping internal systems up to date at all times
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of general insurance contracts & cover within
- Knowledge of Acturis system including accurate preparation of reports & presentations – preferable
- Obtain insurance industry qualifications as appropriate to job and maintain knowledge as required by CII via CPD record
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, insurers and colleagues
- Ability to prioritise tasks/workload to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of FCA regulations and compliance
Salary and benefits are negotiable dependent upon experience.
Please send all CVs to email@example.com by 5th March 2019.